Sunday, December 23, 2012

Travel and Gaming

With holiday travel in full effect, I've snuck a few items into my bag for the hoped for moments of quiet that sometimes manage to happen late at night, in spite of a house full of people.

I've packed:

It sounds like a lot, but it all fits in the netbook's sleeve.

As it has turned out, I haven't had a chance to do any solo gaming, but a friend did run a d20 on-the-fly game wherein we, the PCs (a goblin "speller", "a pixie fighter, a goblin fighter and an imp "speller"), had to save the dragon from the princess.

I'll spare you the details - it was fun, and funny, but probably one of those "you had to be there" type games.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun and funny game. :)

    I got the opportunity to play a couple of non-solo boardgames yesterday - Castle Panic and Mice and Mystics. Both fun and both, being co-op games, suitable for solo play as well.

    Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My copy of Mice & Mystics has yet to be opened, but I've been looking forward to playing it.

      Happy Holidays to you and yours as well!

      Delete