- Rory's Story Cubes
- a standard set of 7 polyhedral dice
- print out of the 9Qs from JF at SoloNexus
- my d30
- 3 additional 6-siders (for some reason, i prefer the experience of using a die with pips when rolling up characters)
- Dungeon Words (d30 edition pocket mod)
- Wilder Words (pocket mod)
- mini deck of cards
- a sharpie
- a pencil
- a dead-tree notebook
- netbook loaded with hundreds of pdfs
It sounds like a lot, but it all fits in the netbook's sleeve.
As it has turned out, I haven't had a chance to do any solo gaming, but a friend did run a d20 on-the-fly game wherein we, the PCs (a goblin "speller", "a pixie fighter, a goblin fighter and an imp "speller"), had to save the dragon from the princess.
I'll spare you the details - it was fun, and funny, but probably one of those "you had to be there" type games.