Monday, June 11, 2012

A Map of Helvetica

The other day I decided to make a map of Helvetica - the imaginary setting for my imaginations conflict - for no particular reason (my campaign isn't map based after all). It doesn't look like much - I have neither cartographic skill nor a flair for imaginary geography. Still, it was a total blast to create and it makes the campaign feel all the more in the tradition of Bath, Featherstone, Morschauser and the like. If you're doing a campaign and you haven't made a map, do it! It only adds to the fun. Who cares what it looks like! 


Hmm. Colors need some touching up for sure.
Now to finish writing up the last battle so I can prepare for the next one.

1 comment:

  1. I love drawing maps - used to do it all the time as a kid.

    I like yours.

    ReplyDelete