Tuesday, October 30, 2012

NaGa DeMon Approaches!


In less than 48 hours, NaGa DeMon 2012 kicks off. 

I've settled on which game I'm going to try and build - it's neither rpg nor wargame, but a good time waster game (I hope). Details will follow but it's one I think I can bring to completion in the allotted time of 30 days. 

Of course, given it takes place in November, which means Thanksgiving here in the U.S., and for Team Shadowmoss, a week visiting my parents as a result, I really have about 22 days to work on this.

In order to be a little more realistic about what I'll get done then, in addition to the solitaire gaming and weekly working on rules/scenery/etc., I'm going to shoot for just 1 more unit of 12 GNW Russians and the Irregular Miniatures Dark Elf melee troops (they are not getting done in the next 30 or so hours, as I'm busy cranking out the 2nd GNW unit).

No comments:

Post a Comment