Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Some Admin Type Updates

Had a few minutes to go in and update the Campaigns page (in the bar at the top of the blog). 

It now includes links to all 20 sessions of The Ever Expanding Dungeon campaign, as well as posts on some of the methods I use, for those coming here and looking for info about solo dungeon crawling, or for those who want to read the full story.

I also updated the 6 Iron Spikes & a Small Hammer page (again, at the top of the blog) to include links to the following reviews of issue #1:

Thank you to all three sites for giving issue #1 some air time!

Speaking of the zine, if I told you I was sending you a copy and you didn't get it yet, please let me know. I'm pretty sure they should have all arrived by now.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have mine yet, John . . . but I haven't really expected it yet. Canada Post is notoriously slow (and expensive too).

    One frequently hears the refrain "of course our mail service is expensive; after all they have to pay for all of that storage".

    So we'll give it another week at least before I will begin to think about fretting.


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeff,

      Please let me know if you haven't gotten it in a week then, so I can send another copy!

      -John

      Delete