Issue Number 1 is now available!
and this one on Gothridge Manor!
and this one on HeroPress!
Inside you'll find 14 glorious b&w pages covering:
- A bit of summary of The Island of Dr. Moreau by H.G. Wells to show you how the novel sets it up if you haven't read it.
- Some thoughts on humanoids and Dr. Moreau
- A small, difficult to read, map of the island with key
- NPC's - Moreau, "Five Fingers", the leopard man, et al.
- Possible hooks, plots, obstacles for PCs
- Some random encounter tables
- Roll your own beast-folk tables!
It's pretty much all system neutral, although I wrote it with B/X and its various clones in mind, since that's what I play.
14 pages, b/w, 1/2 size (5.5" x 8.5") zine
I'm currently building inventory. In the meantime, please allow 2-3 days for processing.
If you have a print zine of your own, let's trade!
Or to pay by PayPal, use the link below: