Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Kievski Regiment aka Proof I Still Paint Minis

Well, they aren't my best work, but they look OK from a "wargame distance" (although, in the picture below, I see some spots I will touch up) - 1 AoR/AtKM battalion of Kievski Regiment:



The red is Privateer Press Khador Red, the yellow is Ceramcoat Pale Yellow.

I have one more 12 figure unit to paint, which will be a guard unit, and then 2 companies of grenadiers.

Officers and standards will wait until I get some Swedes painted up.

2 comments:

  1. Just yesterday I posted a pair of old GNW photos that I came across:

    http://saxe-bearstein.blogspot.ca/2013/03/some-old-gnw-photos.html

    Well . . . actually I realized after I posted them that while they were GNW troops, they were just being used in an ad hoc "tricorne" game . . . hence the Danish unit in with the Swedes.

    I am looking forward to seeing your troops on the table top.


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeff,

      I think I was commenting on your post while you were commenting here!

      When I look at the pile of plastic I have left to paint, I have to remind myself that the journey is part of the fun. Some days, I just wish both sides were painted enough to field even a small skirmish!

      -John

      Delete