Sunday, December 25, 2011

Home for the Holidays

Ever since I was a toddler, we've celebrated Christmas gift giving on Christmas Eve morning and this year was no different. We made the trek up north to my parents' house on Friday, so we could keep that tradition. The best part: a few years ago, the gift opening and celebrating seemed to be over lightening fast, like something was missing, but with my niece and now my son, it really feels like the celebration it should be.

To keep this post about table top diversions, and not about holiday warm-fuzzies, here's some highlights of the gifts I received:
Upon seeing the War at Sea starter, my girlfriend asked "Two players? I guess I'm the other player?" I explained actually, no, my plan is to play solo and she then asked if she could be the other player. She wants to play.

Maybe not on the order of magnitude required for a Christmas miracle, but I'll take it! 

Hoping everyone has a Merry Christmas, if you celebrate it, and if you don't, I hope you have a nice relaxing Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment