Friday, December 9, 2011

Hobby Lobby Coupon Alert!

While on the Hobby Lobby on-line store this morning to order some pencils and a sketchbook (I have decided I want to learn to draw - just for fun), I discovered they're having a 40% off any one item sale AND $3 flat rate shipping.


So, in addition to the pencils and sketchbook (both inexpensive), I ordered some model trees which I got for 40% off! 


I know I said previously that I'd use paper trees, but that was in comparison to cake decorating trees. At a $1.50 a tree, I'm willing to get the pre-made model trees that look nice. 


There's also a 40% off coupon good for in-store purchases available for printing www.hobbylobby.com as well. I may go and do an in-store purchase of a new decent paint brush, if I have time tomorrow.


The sale expires on December 10, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment