Thursday, October 31, 2013

Feudal Japanese Fantasy RPG Resources Available

I've pretty much announced this everywhere except here, so I apologize if you've seen this already.

I've started a list of free / under $1.00 materials for an RPG set in a feudal Japanese setting. If you're viewing this in a reader, you probably don't see the link on the left hand side of the screen, so here it is for all to see:

Feudal Japanese Fantasy RPG Resources

The emphasis is on gaming materials, although I did include some free background material.

Obviously, a trip to the public library could greatly expand what you can get for free.

I may expand the list to include all of the RPG resources I've acquired regardless of price, as none of them, on their own, is particularly expensive.

In the meantime, because I built the list after the fact, I'm sure I've missed some things that I downloaded. If you see anything I missed in the Free or $1.00 or less range, please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment