Sunday, November 25, 2012

No Place Like Home for the Holidays

Snow fall at my parents' house in Western New York (it's still snowing but you can't tell)
We're visiting my parents for the Thanksgiving Holiday - young lord Shadowmoss is having a blast. While he's running around the house with grandma and grandpa, I've been poking around some of my old stuff that's still in their basement.

Much of the best is long gone, but my comic books remain, including several issues of the original black & white Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and several parody titles (Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters or Pre-Teen Dirty Gene Kung-Fu Kangaroos in 3-d anyone?).  I'm debating on taking these back with me - I think they may be better served by being well packed and shipped home.

I don't know what else is down  there, but I am almost certain that there's some older Tudor football figures hiding in a box. 
This picture "borrowed" from eBay.
If I can find them, I forsee writing up some rules to use them on the tabletop.

No comments:

Post a Comment