Monday, November 7, 2011

STGAM Painting update

In order to meet my goal for Solo Tabletop Gaming Appreciation month (which I'm abbreviating as STGAM in my subject lines), I decided to spend my few hours of hobby time this weekend painting.

The pistol packin' "Garibaldi"Jones about to be run down by some 5 year old kids dressed in Prussian attire.
My output was by no means exceptional but it was still progress none-the-less and I will easily quintuple (?)  my output of the last two years:

Painting completed:
  • 1 25mm cowboy - the above pictured "Garibaldi" Jones (his name comes from his red shirt. I crack myself up) (awaiting basing)
Started, not finished:
  • 98% of 1 G.A.S.L.I.G.H.T. size unit (10 figures) of advancing Prussian infantry in 15mm (I believe these are Minifigs from their Franco-Prussian line). All these guys need is their red cuffs and some minor touching up (and basing of course)
In the queue, primed and ready to be painted:
  • 2 25mm cowboys (not pictured)
The following need to be cleaned and primed:
  • 7 25mm pistoleros
  • a second unit of 15mm Prussians + officers and standard bearers
  • 2 15mm units of French Zouaves
  • 2 units of 15mm French Chasseur d'Afrique
  • 15mm G.A.S.L.I.G.H.T. character figures from Brigade Games
  • There's more, but I think this is enough to start with


No comments:

Post a Comment