Saturday, November 19, 2011

Solo Tabletop Gaming Appreciation Month: Painting Progress

Professor Panglos and Mademoiselle Cunégonde captured by lizardfolk! Prussians believed to have orchestrated the attack!


We've got company here this weekend, so I'm just stealing a few minutes to update on my progress:


Completed (sans basing):

  • 3 25mm cowboys (would have been 2 but I ruined one and had to repaint it)
  • 1 25mm pistolero - maybe one of my favorite paint jobs to date
  • 10 15mm Minifigs Franco-Prussian war Prussian infantry

Nearly done:

  • 1 15mm Brigade Games G.A.S.L.I.G.H.T. figure

Primed and waiting for some attention:

  • 1 25mm custom mini made from Sculpey
  • 6 25mm pistoleros
  • 2 15mm Brigade Games G.A.S.L.I.G.H.T. minis

Glued to the painting stick awaiting priming:

  • 14 15mm Minifigs Franco-Prussian war Prussian infantry.

This is the most painting I've done in forever. With 11 days left in Solo Tabletop Gaming Appreciation Month, I hope I can at least complete the pistoleros and the G.A.S.L.I.G.H.T. minis and finish basing everything that's ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment