1. Ten Games, Ten Times Challenge
- DH/C7B (WWII miniatures)
- New York: 1776 (board wargame)
- Hold the Line (board wargame)
- Peter the Great (hex and counter game)
- Classic Traveller (RPG)
- Song of Gold and Darkness (fantasy miniatures)
- Five Men in Normandy (WWII miniatures)
- Yosagi Ujimbo (RPG)
- Barbarians of Lemuria (RPG)
- OGRE: Pocket Edition ( hex and counter game)
I thought about listing Adventure Time: Card Wars but Ariale and I have already played it a bunch of times, and will be playing more soon enough, so it seemed unnecessary to include it.
2. 100 Points of Figures/Guns/Vehicles
i'm very serious about painting this year
I'll be scoring them this way:
- 1/32 - 1 point. Generally speaking these figures lack a lot of detail (at least the WWII figures i have, the AWI stuff is more complicated) and paint quickly.
- 28mm figure - 1.5 points
- 25mm or 1/72. - 2 points. These are the hardest for me because I find black lining difficult, whether I just leave a space for black undercoat to show, or go back and line afterwards. If I do block painting only, then 1 point (I might do this for WWI stuff).
- 15mm - 1.5 points.
- Risk Figures - .5 point
- 6mm - .5 per vehicle, .25 of a point per infantry.
I'm already close to some 14 points of 1/72 stuff (one fellow off camera):
3. Run Six Game Sessions at DragonCon 2015
I don't know what system(s) or adventures yet. Probably S&W: Whitebox, or Seven Voyages of Zylarthen, but there's still time to figure this out.
4. 1/32 Terrain Project
- paint 3 of the wooden birdhouses
- complete 8' of roads
- complete 8' of river
- complete 4' of low stone walls
- complete 12' of bocage
5. Continue On-Going Campaigns
- The Ever Expanding Dungeon (>= 10 sessions)
- Fjorgyn's Adventures ( >= 10 sessions)
- Helvetica (Finish game year - 12 turns)